Friday, April 24, 2009

"I'll do it again b/c it was interesting"

What a beautiful day we had today in South Central Kentucky!! We spent the whole day planting flowers, mulching, getting sun burned!! And I am reminded how blessed I am to be able to spend time with my kiddos. Lincoln tried so hard to help me. He carried the water can and filled it up over and over. It was at the end of our day when he'd tried and tried to get it to pour right on the flowers that he finally seemed to get the water right on them. I said, "Oh Lincoln that was just perfect" and he said, "I think I will do that again because it was interesting". That's the second time in a week he's used that big word and I just wonder where he learned it. Funny, probably only to me...but he's such a joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment